Thursday, November 5, 2009

京都 心の旅

単独で 京都に
The start of my soul-searching journey.



















きんかくじ
金閣寺






夢の休憩所

平和な散歩







ぎんかくじ
銀閣寺









平静な風景
えいかんど ぜんりんーじ
永観堂禅林寺
I kneel inside the temple and my senses start to collapse into a point of tangency. My mind drifts into a state of subconsciousness. Memories start to uncontrollably emerge in vivid imaginaries. In the submerged depth, I feel sharp spasm to my heart. My heart aches terribly. I clasp my palms tightly together pray in earnest to repent and wish for a heart of love & compassion.
平静な歩道





























こだいーじ
高台寺





ふしみ いなりーたいしゃ
伏見稲荷大社


At the summit of 伏見稲荷大社, I kneel and pray for a heart of love and compassion. According to the number I drew, second column is the words of wisdom for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment